Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

HTC Keyboard on Tmobile myTouch 3G

HTC Keyboard on my Touch 3G

HTC Keyboard on Tmobile my Touch 3G


If you are T mobile mytouch 3G users and want to use HTC keyboard,which has regular HTC qwerty mode,compact qwerty mode and t9 mode on your myTouch 3G.Here is the easy way to do without connect your my Touch 3G to PC.

-Download the HTC Keyboard installation file directly to your Tmobile my Touch 3G.
-File will save into your SD card and you just open the file,the package installer will work automatically.
-Check "Touch Input" in Locale&text settings
-Create a new text,Long-press on the text box.
-Select "Input Method". Select "Touch Input"

And now HTC Keyboard running on your Tmobile my Touch 3G

Related Links
my touch 3G vs G1 Comparison Table
my touch 3G vs iPhone vs Palm-Pre
my touch 3G vs HTC Hero

0 comments:

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com