Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

myTouch 3G Accessories Part 1

my Touch 3G Accessories Part 1



Tmobile my touch 3G's Accessories
gives a great customization opportunity for My Touch 3G users

t mobile my touch accessories,my touch 3g accessories my Touch 3G Accessories : Wall Charger

Features a new, sleek design with fold-down electrical plug.

Offers fast, efficient charging at home,in the office, or on the go.

USB cable included.

Compatible with most HTC Phones.




t mobile my touch accessories,my touch 3g accessories

my Touch 3G Accessories : Car Charger with USB Cable

Never leave home without it when you are on the go.

Talk and charge at the same time.

USB cable included.



tmobile my touch 3g skin

my Touch 3G Accessories : USB Cable

Multi-funtion 5-foot USB cable.

Keep your phone and computer in sync and up to date.

Can be used for charging.

tmobile my touch 3g skinCompatible with most HTC phones.




my Touch 3G Accessories : Docking Station

Convenient charging station with a custom design complete with non-skid rubber base.

Ideal for home or office use with USB port.

Feature 3.5 mm audio line out port for easy connection to speakers.




my touch 3g accessories
my Touch 3G Accessories : Battery Extender

Extend your talk time by 50%.Perfect when you are on the go.

Rechargeable high-capacity Lithium ion battery cell.

Built-in battery testing button with battery level LED indicator.

Compatible with most HTC phones.
t mobile my touch accessories




my Touch 3G Accessories : Stereo Headset
with 3.5 mm adapter

Custom designed for comfort,fit and sound quality :
includes 3.5 mm jack with a built i n mic.

Microphone has integrated call control with easy switching
between music and calls

Compatible with most phones.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very much impressed by your blog, you can find more Home Accessories that suites your budget.

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com