Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

T-mobile My touch Custom Shell & Gel Skin

Tmobile My touch Custom Shell & Gel Skin


t-mobile-mytouch-3g-customs-skin

!! myTouch Slide Now Available on Amazon Wireless Only $0.01 Click Here


Tmobile my touch 3G come with custom shell and cases which gives you to personalize your phone case. There are 5 present design for now but you can also use your pictures or designs to make your own skin.

T mobile my touch 3G Gel Skin:

t-mobile-my-touch-3g-Gel-skin1t-mobile-my-touch-3g-Gel-skin2t-mobile-my-touch-3g-Gel-skin3t-mobile-my-touch-3g-Gel-skin4
Now 8 colors coordinated Wrist Strap available for T mobile my touch 3G

Tmobile my touch 3G Accessories

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com