Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

T mobile my touch 3G Vs T mobile G1

T-mobile-mytouch-3g-vs-g1

Tmobile my touch 3G Vs Tmobile G1

Tmobile my touch 3G was released as HTC Magic which has been release in Europe for about a year. Some difference is the newest T mobile phone use T mobile 3G's network with 1700/2100 MHz frequency but HTC Magic use 3G network with 900/2100 MHz frequency.

If you compare Tmobile my touch 3G with T mobile G1 you will see the main difference is keyboard because Mytouch 3G do not have a physical keyboard (T mobile G1 have a physical
keyboard with Slide-out 5 row QWERTY keyboard)and that is the biggest disappointment.

Nonetheless, Tmobile my touch 3G has more internal Rom memory (512MB),more Ram memory(288MB) which make an applications run faster,better battery life (Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery,Capacity: 1340 mAh) which make T-mobile mytouch 3G can standby up to 660 hours for WCDMA and up to 420 hours for GSM,more micro SD memory card support (4GB),have Microsoft Exchange Support which good for business user,have Sherpa application which help user to discovery local location and find favorites place and absolutely beautiful more than T mobile G1.

Another important is that Tmobile my touch 3G comes with the Cupcake Android 1.5 firmware with user interface refinements,performance improvements,new applications,new features, including the ability to type messages in portrait or landscape view, video recording, and improved browser

So,if you don't mind about software keyboard and think T mobile G1 is not good enough for you especially its ugly model.I think Tmobile my touch 3G with 199$ and two-year contract is a good choice for everyone.

Related Links
my Touch 3G vs G1 Comparison Table
my Touch 3G vs iPhone vs Palm-Pre
my Touch 3G vs HTC Hero
my Touch 3G Commercial

0 comments:

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com