Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

T-mobile my Touch 3G Vs HTC Hero

tmobile-my-touch-3g-vs-htc-hero

Tmobile my Touch 3G Vs HTC Hero

Tmobile my touch 3G and HTC Hero are pretty android phone will released in this July (may be August).After I do a comparison between T mobile my touch 3G and the most popular Android phone like T mobile G1.This time I will make a side-by-side comparison between HTC Hero and Tmobile my touch 3G.This will be neck and neck race in Android market phones.

First,if you look in both phone specifications,HTC Hero and Tmobile my touch 3G use the same Operation System (OS) which is Android OS version 1.5 ,the same processor fret-mobile-mytouch-3g-vs-HTC-Heroquency (528 MHz),support 3G Network HSDPA 900/2100 MHz,Wifi 7.2 Mbps,HSUPA 2 Mbps.And both of them have a miniUSB and same Bluetooth version (Version 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate).There is only difference is the GPS, HTC Hero uses A-GPS (internal GPS antenna)

Next,look in memory card support.HTC Hero and Tmobile my Touch 3G support microSD card but HTC Hero has more internal memory,it has 288 MB RAM an
d 512 MB ROM whiles T- mobile my touch 3G has 192 MB RAM and 512 ROM.If you do not think that a big advantage go to see camera feature.HTC Hero comes with 5 Megapixel camera which leaves the
my Touch 3g way behind(T mobile my Touch 3G camera is only 3.2 Megapixel)

As far as the comparison goes,Do you think HTC Hero will be a winner ? ... No...No.. don't set your heart on it until I show you comparison about design of this 2 Android phone.If you look at Tmobile my Touch 3G model,it also as a round edges while HTC Hero as a angle (In my opinion,I like HTC
Hero's shape more than a round edges of Tmobile my Touch 3G).Both of them have a similar size and weight but myTouch 3G lighten than HTC Hero (Tm
my-touch-3gobile my Touch 3G: 116 grams and 113x56x14.7 mm Dimensions and HTC Hero: 135 grams and 112x56.2x14.35).About the screen,there are a same quality screen with trackball,auto rotate and handwriting recognition.Anyway,HTC Hero has some different features like Sense UI and multi-touch input method.

In the end,HTC Hero may be a little better phone but I think Tmobile my Touch 3G is not too bad at all, it depend on your style and desire.Take your time for choose a good one for you.

Releated Links
my touch 3G vs HTC Hero Comparison Table
my touch 3G vs G1 Comparison Table
my touch 3G vs iPhone vs Palm-Pre



0 comments:

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com