Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

"AppPack" For MyTouch 3G Leaks

AppPack-Tmobile-my-touch-3g

"AppPack" For My Touch 3G Leaks

AppPack is an applications that T-mobile recommended for my Touch 3g users.

AppPack Application list:
-Sherpa
-World Tour(Previously Le'Tour Eiffel)
-Visual Vociemail
-myAccount
-Hotspot Locator
-imeem
-Movies by Flixster
-Facebook
-Enhance Phone book

For now,employees or ambassadors who already have the phone will receive an E-mail with information about AppPack and direct link for download it to my Touch 3G,Exclusive "sneak peak" for retail customers

Concluding Information from Email:
1.You can download AppPack by clicking on this URL from your my Touch 3G device:http://www.tmoapps.com/Documents/AppPack.apk.
2.List of AppPack Application
3.How to install AppPack on your my Touch 3G
4.After August 5th,general customers will receive an SMS with the link for download the AppPack and retail customers need to re-downloaded.

Related Link
Google Voice App for my Touch 3G
TeleNav GPS Navigator Available for Tmobile my Touch
Amazon App for Android Phone

0 comments:

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com