Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New T-mobile My Touch 3G Released Today ?

New-Tmobile-my-Touch-3G-1.2

My Touch 3G 1.2 Released on T-mobile site

For everyone who waiting for new T-mobile my Touch 3G (Hmm ?? Have anyone waiting for this ?) ,Here is a good news T-mobile put T-mobile my Touch 3G with 3.5mm jack on their website. However,there's no price for now but that should not far from original my Touch 3G cost.

New T-mobile my Touch 3G will added 3.5 mm headset jack,288 MB of RAM,Swype keyboard and double Twist and working on old platform Android 1.6 but ready for upgrade to Android 2.1 like another device like Motorola Droid,Google Nexus One.So,i will keep eye on T-mobile site until we know how many new T-mobile my touch 3G cost.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com